Kinley enjoying time with Momma Bottenfield
Some quality boy time... eating and talking about nascar
Justin and Chance
Chance with his Godparents Curtis and ThaoChance and Kinley are very healthy happy babies... They have totally two different personalities. Kinley is very easy going pretty quiet and will sleep thru feedings. She is usually smiling and almost always being held. When she realizes shes not in someones arms thats when trouble starts! (Mommy has spoiled her)Chance is the complete opposite, he wakes up 3 minutes early for feedings and when he is hungry the food better be ready! When he is done he could pretty much sleep anywhere. I'm very proud to say that Kinley weighed 10.4lbs as of the 21st and Chance is above average with his weight... 14.6lbs! The doctor said it is likey to be his genes that are catching up... He is going to be the first one picked for dodgeball!

1 comment:
I can't believe how much Kinley looks like you, she is so beautiful!! I can't wait to hold them!!
Post a Comment