I took them to the doctor on Friday because I was concerned about Chance. The past 2 weeks he hadn't been acting like himself, overly clingy, very fussy, always wanting to be held and waking up crazy early. They had no signs of ear infections but the motherly instincts kicked in and I was convinced something was going on with him. The doctor said Chance has a double ear infection and his gums are smoothing out meaning he will probably be getting a tooth within the week. Kinley has an ear infection in one ear and has a runny nose.They both started antibiotics, and the side effects are horrible!!!! I changed Kinley's diaper 3 times within an hour today... Despite being sick both have been so good. Playing with each other and enjoying their bouncers, which means I have 2 free hands....AMAZING!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE the Notre Dame helmet. Craig thought that was greatness. I hope that the babes are doing well. They are getting so big - they make my little Grace look so tiny. Hope to see you again soon!
Jennifer Cooper
www.caringbridge.org/visit/gracecooper
Post a Comment