Friday, February 15, 2008

Kinley getting Casted


Kinley has a little of plagiocephaly, flattening on the side of the head, but the docband is more for her brachyephaly, back of the head is flat causing a much wider and shorter head. She will be getting it in 10 days and will wear it for 6-8 weeks.

Thank goodness Melissa was there, Chance was not a happy boy so I had to hold him most of the time and someone needed to support Kinley. I was on the verge of crying from Kinley being so upset...There was lots of screaming and tears. Poor Melissa, she did a great job handling all of us!
Thanks Jessica for our Valentine's Day gifts!
Wakes up with a smile!


His forehead is red because I had just taken off his helmet



Yum Yum

I thought this picture of Kinley was hilarious because it looks like she has buck teeth
So Loving



I gave Kinley just a little nudge and she didn't stop spinning...it was pretty funny

No comments: