Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hanging by the Pool



Not a fan

Showing off her bathsuit


Babysteps... for now he likes to sit in the floaty on land.


We tried out the pool for the first time, it wasn't as easy as I had planned. I knew it would be a challenge introducing the pool to them at the same time with me by myself, so I strategically planned Kinley's pool time with Chance's nap time, and vice-versa.Kinley refuses to take an afternoon nap so she got more pool time. The first couple times I didn't realize how long it took to prepare for the pool, change diaper, put swimmers on, sun screen everywhere! change swimmers again... (she waits for me to change her and then poops), bathingsuit,hat, towel and by the time we get all the way in Chance wakes up. After 3 days of trying I decided dipping our toes in is a good start for now. We spent the rest of the sunny days sitting on the porch watching the cat who can barely catch it's own tail try to catch lizards. The 3 of us found it very amuzing... probably more me than them.




Des and Chance
Playing with grandma

No comments: