Tonight was our second night bathing together,they love it! It got me thinking how they do everything together so I started to sing the chorus of the song Happy Together by the Turtles. It was driving me bananas that I could not get past two lines... I'm sure they didn't care to hear the same line for 20 minutes either. I'm prepared for tomorrow night though!
Happy Together by the Turtles
I can see me lovin' nobody but you
I can see me lovin' nobody but you
For all my life
When you're with me baby the skies'll be blue
For all my life
When you're with me baby the skies'll be blue
For all my life
Me and you and you and me
No matter how they toss the dice
No matter how they toss the dice
It had to be
The only one for me is you
And you for me

No comments:
Post a Comment