Sunday, June 1, 2008

Slumber Party




We stayed the night at Jessica's house for the first time last night, both babes were out by 8 and slept through the night. Horray!!We enjoyed some "mommy time" reading magazines,watching bridezillas, being silly and staying up a little too late...unfortuantely Chance woke up at 5 and was ready to play, Kinley on the other hand slept til 8:45 ;which at that point Chance was ready for his morning nap and so was I!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been itching to get back to the Y and work with kids again but didn't want to part with the babes, luckily they allow staff who work in child watch to bring their kids in with them. Free child watch and free gym...Couldn't be any better! Today was pretty slow, so a co-worker and I were having a pretty good time watching Kinley and Chance explore all the new toys.


Two minds are better than one!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

hey! love the background!! i am vacuuming my place before friday!!