We had got these boots as a gift last year and I just found them, Kinley's are still a little big so I'm looking forward to her being that girl who dresses herself in a princess dress with cowboy boots. She has such a big personality now, I love watching her grow into it. Poor Chance didn't get to wear his boots, his feet are way too wide... for now he will just have to stick to his new balances, luckily those come extra wide!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Cowboy Boots
We had got these boots as a gift last year and I just found them, Kinley's are still a little big so I'm looking forward to her being that girl who dresses herself in a princess dress with cowboy boots. She has such a big personality now, I love watching her grow into it. Poor Chance didn't get to wear his boots, his feet are way too wide... for now he will just have to stick to his new balances, luckily those come extra wide!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment