
Jessica sent us a shaving kit for bath time and the shaving cream was soap, I forsure thought the kids would love to play with it but no! I gave K a little hat without her knowing...


Chance thought it was funny on her...

But not on him! She went to go give me a hug and got some on him and he flipped. K realized it was then oh her and she flipped. They both were so scared of it, once I washed it off them the cream was floating around in the bath and they were bothing screaming to get out. I'm not trying that again for a long time!

But not on him! She went to go give me a hug and got some on him and he flipped. K realized it was then oh her and she flipped. They both were so scared of it, once I washed it off them the cream was floating around in the bath and they were bothing screaming to get out. I'm not trying that again for a long time!


2 comments:
awww i thought they would have liked foam in the bathtub! oh well kinley's face is priceless!! can't wait to find new bath toys for more adventures!! haha!
I know it's kinda mean... but these pictures CRACK me up! So evil of me, getting my kicks out of kids being scared!
Post a Comment