Almost ready!
My handsome ring bearer
Saturday was a very long day but super exciting! Jessica looked absoultely stunning, the flowers were gorgeous and her shoes were fabulous! (They were hot pink, such a cute idea!) Sooo the details of the wedding... it started around 2:15 and the kids were pretty anxious, we had been there since 10:45 and Chance wasn't feeling well. Sean flew in around 11 and came straight to the church to help out. My dad came not to long after to help try to tame the maddness of 2 toddlers running around the church while I'm taking pictures. Once it was time to line up and start Sean sat close to the atler to get the kids after they walk and my poor dad was left with Chance screaming momma and K twirling on a chair. I'm the last bridesmaid to walk before Kinley and Chance and it actually worked out farely well, K was awesome! She even carried her flower basket, Chance screamed the whole way and my dad ended up having to walk with them down. After they reached the atler Sean and my dad scooped the kids up and took em outside.I have such an amazing dad and boyfriend!! The ceremony was beauitful and very touching, The Creel's did such a good job with every little detail! I'm so happy I got to be apart of the wedding.

No comments:
Post a Comment