Thursday, September 10, 2009
Yeah, It's Fall!!
I love Fall! I love the decorations, smells, and weather! Halloween is coming up and I need some help to decide what Kinley and Chance should dress up as, I added a poll for input. If you have any ideas please let me know, I figured this will be the last year I get to choose what they are so I want them to be cutie pooties!! Some of the ideas I got were from twin sites and some I thought fit their personalities (pebbles and bam bam) The fireman and Dalmatian I'm kind of leaning towards, just because Chance is so in love with fire trucks and K loves dogs so I thought it would be something thing they would like to dress up as. I also like Raggedy Ann and Andy but they both probably wouldn't keep the wigs on. I need some help to decide!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment