Friday, October 30, 2009

Grandma Ro-Ro's visit

Before we drove to Virginia Beach we met with my cousins Lindsey, Torey and my aunt Genny for lunch at Panera. I'm the biggest fan of panera!!
Love her!
K took to Torey right away!
Cousins!
When we got to my Grandma's the weather got pretty cold and rainy so we spent most of the day inside playing. Here Chance is showing off his new skill! K's attempts are pretty funny to watch. Since the kids were stuck inside all day they had a lot of energy, but somehow my amazing grandma rocked Chance to sleep!
The night before we left to head home we went over to My Aunt and Uncle's house for a delicious dinner! My cousins are awesome! They played with the kiddos before and after dinner so I could sit and relax. I definitely want to go back and visit! Thank you Grandma Ro-Ro for having us, we had lots of fun with you!

No comments: