Happy Birthday!
Chance's haircut!!!




This weekend we all had mini vacations! Sean left Friday afternoon for a fun boys weekend in Dallas to see his buddy Darren O'Day, a closer for the Rangers. After he left the kids and I headed down to Orlando, we spent the afternoon swimming with Grandma Suzi and playing with Miss Cindy. Saturday I left for Longboat Key, my roommate from college invited me to go down with her and it could't have been a more perfect day! We hung out by the pool, rode bikes around town and spent some time on the beach! The kids mini vacation was with Grandma Suzi, Aunt Heather and Brian, eating cupcakes and playing outside all day, if you know how I'am cupcakes are definitely a huge treat for them, so I'm sure they were very happy to have their day! I came back early this morning for my mom's surprise birthday lunch, and she was definitely surprised! We are truly blessed with a great family and friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment