A girlfriend from the Y gave me all her old wedding magazines, and I'm having a blast looking at them! Sean and I have gotten the ball rolling and have alot of the "big stuff" done, we both are excited about this special time in our lives that its hard not going and getting things done. This past weekend Tammy flew in and we went dress shopping! We think we found the one!! I'm so happy that Mrs. McKean and Kelley were there to see it also. If only they both lived here, I would make decisions a lot faster, sometimes I get so scattered brain with what I like. Thanks Ladies for the fun weekend and week before!
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hooray KC! - Enjoy every minute of the planning - it is so much fun and you guys will look back on it as such a wonderful and fun time! I can't wait to see the dress - I'll bet you look STUNNING! :) Debbie.
Post a Comment