Preschool has started! The first day was hard dropping them off, the teachers asked the parents not to walk the kids in so had to go through the car pool line. Once it was our turn to have the kids get out they both turned to us said I love you, bye and darted out the door. I of course couldn't hold back the tears, my little babies were walking into school with no hesitation. I love that we are raising confident, happy kids,it just hard to see them growing up! They love going to school and making lots of friends, every time we pick them up they have a new story to tell!



Over the summer we swam a good amount and it seems like the kids have really picked up the skills of swimming. Kinley is a little fish , she is great at holding her breath and is trying to move her feet and arms at the same time. I'm thinking to enroll her in a swim program soon, hopefully she takes after my little brother Brayden! (he is 6 and amazing swimmer)

No comments:
Post a Comment