Saturday, September 13, 2008

B's Birthday Party








Brayden's birthday party was this past Saturday and with 20 something kids, hurricane Ike, and farm animals in the garage the party was still a big hit! The talk of the party was of course the cake Tammy made! I really want to nominate her for ace of cakes, she does an amazing job. Kinley and Chance were up for most of the party and I was lucky enough to have a few mom's help me out, (Special thank you to Jennifer!) She was brave enough to take Chance in with the farm animals.

1 comment:

jencooper said...

It was a pleasure. Chance was definitely my buddy....except of course when it was dirty diaper time! :) Thanks for letting him play with me and give me a fix while I was missing my Gracie!

Keep updating! I love looking at those beautiful kids!

And I agree....Tammy is amazing with the cakes!!

<3,
Jennifer
www.caringbridge.org/visit/gracecooper