Tuesday was a pretty busy day for us, we had to be in work pretty early and then had a doctors appointment in the afternoon. I wanted the kids to get their last check up before we hit the road, poor Kinley still has fluid in her ears and had to get a shot in her hip. Of course I had to leave the room because I started tearing up. After all the tears and screaming for an hour and half, Jessica and I took the kids to downtown Mckinney for site seeing. We then headed over to her parents house for dinner, the kids love going over there. Chance and his buddy Shelby (jess's dad) hung outside most of the time talking about and showing dead pigeons...GROSS! We are going to miss going over there, Chance always loves Shelby's plant collection..which now non have any leaves or flowers left.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment