Sunday, October 26, 2008


My friend Kara came in town this week from Chicago for her sisters wedding. I hadn't seen her since my baby shower (last june) so I was very excited to see her! We only got to visit for a short time before both babes became restless for bedtime. Fortuantely Kar has to come back more often since she is getting married here in March! :) Congrats Kristen, I can't wait to see pictures



Victory pictures!


2 comments:

Kelly S. said...

Such cute picts! Ok, at the Y today Eloise saw the picture of the twins in the box (it's still exactly where you stuck it!) She pointed right at it and said "CHANCE!" Then kept repeating herself over and over. She must miss him. It was too cute, and I couldn't wait to tell you about it!

Kelly S. said...

oh yeah... you have offically been tagged. See my blog for more info.