Thursday, December 11, 2008

A few things we have been up to!

Technology has not been my friend lately! I haven't been able to update the blog these past couple of weeks because I left my cords in Duck, NC. Then Chance decided to drop my camera spliting it in pieces during my girlfriends wedding! The camera will still take a picture but the screen doesn't work and the pictures are a little blurry. Yesterday the computer kept shutting down everytime I uploaded a picture. So my apologies for no recent updates, it seems tonight everything is working! Woowhoo! So here's a few pictures from the past 2 weeks

Chance is my Mr. Clean! He loves to do everything mommy does, his favorite thing to help me with is sweeping!

Kinley on the other hand will take everything out and throw it as far away from where it's suppose to be.

The kids enjoyed making gingerbread men with Aunt Heather!


This week I have started to notice Kinley and Chance playing with more gender specific toys.... Other than Chance with his beloved vaccum, he loves to play with cars and trucks and Princess Kinley loves to walk around with her purse on her arm to "talk" on her play phone. It's funny how you can give a girl a phone and a boy a truck and they know that toy is just for them!

.......................................................................................................................................

Biggest News!!! Kinley is up and walking everywhere! She is on her tippytoes but I will take it!

No comments: