Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Turkey Day

My dad's side of the family was having a reunion/ birthday bash in Duck North Carolina over the Thanksgiving break. It was great to see the whole family, we always have a great time sharing old stories and playing games. We also were celebrating my grandma's 75th birthday, she has an amazing spirit and raised 8 kids plus adptoing one. So I call her weekly for advice!
Didn't like the music we were playing for our 10 hour road trip

Playing with Uncle B and PJ

Granddaddy and Chance

My Aunt Theresa and K. I love having a huge family, everyone was a huge help with the kids! All the cousins played with Kinley and Chance while I got to play volleyball and take a walk on the beach.

Aunt Heather reading to Chance
Sean and I on the beach... it was so pretty
Grandma Ro-Ro celebrating

No comments: