Thursday, January 22, 2009

For Shelby and Peggy


My deepest apologies to Shelby for not posting sooner, I didn't have much time since I was responding to all of his trash talk about the Gators! So to catch up it's been a pretty crazy week! My poor boy has double pink eye and a little virus. It started Saturday, but I thought it was just allergies, come Sunday his right eye had crustes and I knew something was up. The doctor recommended using an antibiotic ointment but it just made his eyes worse. He is miserable, he is waking up every three hours with a fever and just looks sad all the time. It breaks my heart! Surprisingly Kinley has not caught it. Chance is on 2 antibiotics so I'm hoping he gets a full night sleep and we have a better day tomorrow.

Babygirl is so smart!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

KC,
Thanks for the picture and video. Give my boy a kiss; he looks so pitiful....
Kinley looks like a doll. I think I am going to steal that hairdo for the wedding.

Take care.

Peggy

kapeck said...

So sorry for the little guy! I was hoping it wasn't pink eye! K is adorable!

Kelly S. said...

How is the little guy doing now? Love Kinley's hair... it's getting so LONG!