The past few months I have had a hard time getting Kinley and Chance to eat a good healthy meal. Chance is all about veggies and fruits,(he is a mini kc!)but he won't eat his meats and my petite K loves potato chips and french fries. Now I'm not feeding her that regulary but if she sees someone have a chip she will snatch it from you. My solution, the cookbook Deceptively delicious. Kelley gave it to me for Christmas and it's been a life saver!

Popsicles are little messy, 2nd time they wore bibs.
This week I made tofu nuggets, applesauce muffins, fish sticks,a banana vanilla milkshake and frozen yogurt popsicles. I have put vegetable purees in everything and the babes haven't denied a thing!


K likes to dip her nuggets in ketchup...yuck!
3 comments:
tofu nuggets!! yummy!! they are so big!! we need to look for dresses for k soon!!
SO glad we could contribute! I bought the book for myself but haven't tried anyhting. I have a 4-day weekend ahead so I'm goign to try a few this weekend. I have been dying to try the tofu nuggets!!! We miss you guys!
I need this cookbook. Eloise is such a picky eater!
Post a Comment