Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Facts about me in Eights

I got tagged with EIGHTS by Kelley, http://kandapeck.blogspot.com

Here are The Rules!
Link the person who tagged me.Complete the lists of 8.Tag 8 other people (and let them know they've been tagged!)

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Watching the kids have their swim lessons today
2. The day they sleep in past 6:30am (I'm not a morning person at all!)
3. Hanging out at the beach this weekend
4. Seeing my family at Anna Maria
5. Baking oatmeal cookies this afternoon
6. Shopping for the kids 2nd birthday!
7. Celebrating Sean's birthday
8. Taking a swim during the kids nap time

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Woke up 6:45, got to sleep in a bit!
2. Biked 5 miles and Ran 3
3. Went to Target
4. Did a few loads of laundry
5. Packed for our fun weekend!
6. Washed the dog
7. Danced with the kiddos
8. Watched the finale of Real Housewives of New Jersey

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Travel out of the country
2. Eat a hot brownie with vanilla ice cream whenever I want!
3. Play outside more but it's so stinkin hot!
4. Have my own garden
5. Complete a marathon and triathlon
6. Go to a gator football game this season
7. Shop with no limits
8. Swim better

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Real Housewives on Bravotv
2. Intervention
3. Nancy Grace
4. Property Virgins
5. House Hunters International
6. Locked Up
7. Wife Swap
8. Anything on Disney Chanel

8 Favorite Fruits...NOT from cans!:
1. Strawberries
2. Bananas
3. Green Apples
4. Grapes
5. Pineapple
6.Watermelon
Not many other fruits I like

8 Places I'd Like to Travel:
1. Belize
2. Lake Tahoe
3. Las Vegas
4. Italy
5. South Africa
6. Hawaii
7. Costa Rica
8. Spain

8 Places I've Lived:
1. Miami, FL
2. Winter Haven, FL
3. Stafford, VA
4. Orlando, FL
5. McKinney, TX
6. Richardson, TX
7. Gainesville, FL
8. Frisco, TX

8 People I've Tagged:
1. Jessica-http://ineedonetogo.blogspot.com/
2. Kelly-http://mommysurratt.blogspot.com/
3. Lorin-http://lifeoflorin.blogspot.com/
4. Alina-http://jasonandalina.wordpress.com/
5. Cassidy-http://lifewithemerygrace.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

kapeck said...

Thanks so much for playing!!!! See ya soon!