Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Traveling a little lighter!


We use the B.O.B. daily and it tends to be a pain, there are plenty of stores I have to move things around or just can't go in. Breaking it down is kind of a pain because it always hit my shins and takes up alot of room in the car. But I love how easy it is to manoeuvre around and it's awesome to run with, it doesn't feel like I'm pushing 50 lbs around! Sunday night Tammy and my dad called and asked if we want to have their phil and ted, I'm so excited! Getting around is going to be so much easier! It doesn't take up as much room in my car and is a tandem. I was always concered for the child who had to seat in the lower seat, thinking they will get bored because they can't see anything, but Tammy said she never had an issue with it. So we will be strolling a little lighter and thinner!




1 comment:

kapeck said...

Yeah! I would love to get both too! It would solve my entire dilemma!