Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July in AMI

Every year we go to Anna Maria Island for the 4th. We love it down there, it's so relaxing and we always get to eat awesome food. My dad rented a house a few blocks from the beach so it was a nice walk everyday, I love going down there and spending time with family!
Chance loves hanging with the boys, he followed them wherever they went.
He loves fire trucks!

Saturday morning we took it pretty easy, I got to go for a quick run without the kiddos while everyone was getting ready for the town parade. I was a little unsure how K was going to do because she is afraid of everything but we wanted to go, the first 10 minutes she did ok, but then beads were being thrown and sirens were going off and then came a giant pirate ship that had fake canons go off every 5 minutes, so Kinley and I had to leave the parade early.
The only picture that both kids were facing me for 4th of July pictures


C loves the beach, the whole time he runs around and wants to play in the water

taking a break, one of the only time the kids sat down for us

B can get up and ride a wave in!

Getting ready for bed

Eating donuts with Brayden and pj


2 comments:

kapeck said...

We've got choo-choo soul here too! Landon & I love it! Love the pictures, looks like you all had a great time & I love the pic of K & C together (great faces)!!!!

Kelly S. said...

Thye are getting so BIG!! Aren't they going to be 2 soon??