Monday, July 20, 2009

Seaworld with the Family

We have season tickets to seaworld and we love to go whenever family and friends come to town. We were super excited to be able to go with my dad, Tammy and the boys, Chance loved being around the big boys. When he wasn't around Brayden and Pj he had to be right next to Grandpa Ho. I didn't get to many pictures because the kids were on the go but I did get an awesome video of Chance doing the Shamu dance, it makes me laugh everytime I watch it. The show was great and K even sat through the whole thing and cheered!

Waiting to see the Shamu show

The Shamu dance! ( we dedicated this to Melissa... it is her favorite!)

Tammy and B checking out the stingrays and sharks
Feeding the sharks with grandpa Ho

1 comment:

Kelly S. said...

I just love their blonde hair! Could they be any CUTER?!?!? Can't believe they are about to be 2!