My little man wearing his new swimsuit
Being sillys in the pool
Just recently Kinley and Chance have become a little wacky! I have heard plenty of stories of kids "in the terrible twos" and with the kids birthday right around the corner I'm starting think we might be in for some long days! Our daily schedules are pretty consistent, everyday we had to the gym,wednesdays and thursdays we head to swim lessons afterwards and then we might do a picnic at the park and then it's nap time! I was loving it! But they are having some tough days and on those days I don't get much of a work out in nor a break. At the gym they have started to cry when I drop them off so a teacher ends up having to come get me 10 minutes after. On Swim days Kinley starts crying within 4 minutes into our drive because she realizes where we are goin, then Chance starts crying even though he loves the pool. Chance has become overly attached to me where I'm carrying him or sitting next to him most of the day, if someone tries talking to him he grabs my hand and hides behind me. Usually when I'm holding him K wants to be held to but Chance won't share... so by the end of the day I'm totally worn out. I need 2 mommy's some days!!

1 comment:
can't wait to play with you guys in the pool! love ya and i am sending the bday gift this week! ;)
Post a Comment