Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Prepping for the big day!



We started baking Saturday since we had two cakes to prepare, thank gooddness I had Sean and Paul there! Paul is an amazing chef so I was very lucky to have him helping, Sean was the logic one who figured out how to put the cake together. I was in charge of the icing, I'm very happy how the cakes turned out but they were a little bigger than I anticipated.


Paul and K watching Little Mermaid





Sunday morning Sean and I took the kids to a bounce house to burn some engery so they would take a little nap before people started coming over. They loved it, at first they both were unsure of it but once they went down the slide thats all they wanted to do. We will be going again tomorrow since it's suppose to rain all day!

Aunt Heather icing the cupcakes, this was her last cupcake that she was allowed to do... I was a little crazy about how I wanted things down.

No comments: