Thursday, August 13, 2009

2 little Monkey's Climbing out of bed


I posted this on accident a few days ago without any explanation, I took this video last week when I started finding Chance in K's bed. I wanted to know how he was getting in and out, after I saw the problem I rearranged the room, I did this 3 times and finally ended up having to change their cribs into toddler beds. The first 2 nights was crazy, I would find almost all of our clothes on the floor, every book off the shelves and both sleeping next to the dresser or door. By the 3rd night K realized it was better to sleep in her bed then the floor and Chance still refused to sleep in his bed. This week has started off a lot better, no clothes on the floor and both were alseep in their beds within 2 minutes!




Happy to have his shorts off

K likes to act like Mommy...



2 comments:

kapeck said...

They are a riot! You definitely have your hands full!

Jessica said...

wow! chance is a little gymnast!