Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jessica comes to visit


Jessica got in Thursday afternoon and we were so excited for her to get here! We spent the afternoon swimming and enjoying the beautiful weather. That night we went out to dinner to this really cute restaurant with live music, we had an awesome time especially when Jess got a hold of the microphone! Everyone enjoyed her singing!

The next day we went to gatorland and saw a few shows, rode the train a few times and feed the barn animals. The kids loved the train ride and barn animals but not so much the snakes and alligators.







Saturday morning we made our way to downtown Orlando for miracle miles, it was an event that benefits the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies. This event meant a lot to me since Kinley and Chance were both in the NICU.

We walked past the hospital where they called all the parents to the windows for us to wave at, of course I broke down in tears remembering the days and nights I spent in there. I'm so blessed to have two strong and healthy babies, every year we will be at miracle miles and march of dimes to support our fellow preemie babies!

I love this pic, Jessica's shirt says I walk for...

Gators were playing that evening so of course the babes geared up, Jess and I had a little spirit too, she wore a little blue and I was wearing an orange bow!
We had a great time with you!! Can't wait to see you in December!

2 comments:

kapeck said...

Go Preemies!! We love those little ones of yours!!!

Jessica said...

updated with pics of florida! miss u guys already! excited for next time!! :)