Sunday, October 11, 2009

Playdate with Trains

We are very happy to be back home! The 9 hour drive turned into 11, within an hour being on the road K had thrown up. Of course I stopped and it was pouring down rain and about 40 degrees, not fun! I stopped to get myself a VENTI coffee to keep me going not to long after that I drank a route 44 dp and I was ready to go! Unfortunately I drank both way too fast and a pee stop was a must!! Getting two kids out of the car when you desperately have to pee is not fun! We stopped at a sonic so I could get another soda. So finally we got out of Virginia and we were making good timing til we got to South Carolina. I will be the first to say I have had a problem with a lead foot but I don't speed as much with the babes. I was keeping up with the pack and then they stopped me! I was hoping he could smell the horrific smell of vomit pouring out of my car from the many times they had puked during our 2 week trip( they kept getting car sick from the curvy roads) and would understand why I was in such a hurry to get home. But no sympathy and now I owe S.C. 185 dollars!! But we arrived safely to Jacksonville and now back in Orlando, in 2 weeks we will be back on the road for our big move!!

More picture from our Virginia trip!
After Sean left it was 3 adults and 4 kids so it was time to burn energy! We headed to the mall to do a little shopping and bring the kiddos to the play center. It was all trains!

Going for a walk before we leave

Kinley protecting her train. She would not let anyone near it, if they dared she was not afraid to put her finger in their face and say No! It's something I definitely don't approve of her doing but we found it pretty funny that she was yelling at kids much bigger than her and they would listen.


Holding baby Libbie! K loved trying to help! After a couple of hours running around Andrew took the boys home and let the girls shop. It was so nice shopping with Kelley and Libbie, usually it's just the 3 of us and it gets pretty crazy!

Not too often all 3 kids sitting at once!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

love the one of kinley and chance walking!