Sunday it was perfect weather for us to walk on the trails near our house! At the end it became quite the workout for Sean and I since the kids wanted us to carry them!


I have joined a team for the mud run!! I'm so excited, it's a 10k with boot camp style obstacles! I will be going to the gym everyday til March 20th! I need to raise $100 for MS so any little amount you can donate would be much appreciated! Here's the link: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/General/FLNGeneralEvents?px=7726605&pg=personal&fr_id=12890&et=Q2lmpA5L9NGkcOuR653p9Q..&s_tafId=146907
I have joined a team for the mud run!! I'm so excited, it's a 10k with boot camp style obstacles! I will be going to the gym everyday til March 20th! I need to raise $100 for MS so any little amount you can donate would be much appreciated! Here's the link: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/General/FLNGeneralEvents?px=7726605&pg=personal&fr_id=12890&et=Q2lmpA5L9NGkcOuR653p9Q..&s_tafId=146907
If you are looking for something to do that Saturday watch get muddy and cheer us on!

No comments:
Post a Comment