Sunday, February 28, 2010
MS and March of Dimes
I have reached my MS fundraising goal! Woohoo! Thanks Pecks, Brian and Debbie and Heather!! I have been training for the big day, I'm up to running 4 miles at a nice pace. The girls from work are doing it also so I have lots of motivation and work out buddies. In April Sean, the kids and I are doing March of Dimes, it's only a 5k and you can walk so we are going to push the babes in the stroller. We are pretty excited to participate because it's a great cause close to our hearts. Kinley and Chance were premature and spent 2 weeks in the NICU so anyway we can help others in the same situation we want to! So if you were going to donate to MS here is another opportunity to donate to a great cause! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey! sent you something in the mail today to help out with march of dimes!! love you and miss you!!
Post a Comment