Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Photos


Kinley was not a fan of Santa nor his elves! They took her pacifier then gave her a ball to stop crying then took the ball from her... hints why she is not so happy in the picture.

I tried to get some Christmas pictures outside but once again Kinley would not have it! This picture is the only one out of 50 that turned out. She realized she was wearing her adorable tutu and hated it! I told the fashion police (jessica) this horrible news and her response "WHAT?? This is not allowed!" Exactly what I was thinking, how could a girl not love a tutu!

It gets better, so I changed her and tried to get her to wear reindeer antlers (apparently I'm a very mean mommy)



Chance loved them!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

i just love these pictures! xoxo
kinley is saying.."mother why is my nose red?" haha!

Kelly S. said...

Kinley is getting so much hair! The Christmas tu-tu is TOO cute! :) Hows the warm weather? I am getting kinda jealous... McKinney's been pretty cold lately.