Looking at the fish behind our house
We had a very fun weekend full of tons of food! Saturday Sean and I went to Capital Grille and it was awesome, the calamari was one of the best we have ever had and the steaks were cooked perfectly, I tried to be good but everything was so delicious. Sunday we went to a chili cook off at church with Sean's parents and our friend Andy. There was 14 different chilies and they gave you a good amount to try each. Some were a little painful to try like the pineapple and ham chili, squash and giant leaves were in one and one person forgot to plug in their crock pot. We were all pretty stuffed afterwards! Once we got home a few friends came over to indulge in more food for the super bowl. I will be working out a ton this week!
The boys were excited and ready!

1 comment:
That's quite a face Sean is making in the 3rd picture!
Post a Comment